Monday, August 31, 2009

I don't want to let you go

Today was the last day. Tomorrow is the first day. Yesterday was nothing.

Goodbye, summer vacation. Hello, work. Summer started out too slow, like laundry out to dry on a cloudy day. Then it sped up so fast it was like a tornado gaining speed, sweeping me up and making me dizzy. It just seems like there is not enough time in the day anymore. I wake up, work on house stuff or school stuff, and that's it.

Good news is, my main bathroom is totally gorgeous. I'm almost jealous that it's not my bathroom. Which just means now I have to put more work into mine to make it look better. If you ever come over to my house, be sure to use the bathroom, even if you don't really have to go. Because you might just want to lock the door and stay in there for a while to gaze at the loveliness.

Other good news, I'm actually getting some artwork and frames up on the walls, and I think I may have found a really excellent sofa and love seat today. I have fabric swatches that I'm trying to decide on, then I'll probably pop back in on Wednesday or something.

I have to go pack my lunch now. And pick out what I am going to wear to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails