Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The heart of a blue whale

is as big as a VW bug. Crazy, I know. I am currently enjoying my second day off from work due to blizzard like conditions. While some people are mad that they are snowed in, I am perfectly content to not leave my house until Friday--because that means I won't have to go to work. I finished watching all the Party of Five episodes I got from the library, and in a few hours I need to walk down the street to pay the garbage bill and I will stop in for some more DVDs/books at la biblioteca.

On Friday (or Saturday morning) I am going to be reckless and dye my hair. I haven't told my mom because she'd probably freak. I've never so much as highlighted my hair. She likes to say "God made your hair beautiful as it is." It's not like I hate my hair color, I totally don't. I just figured I'd do something semi-exciting during winter break. I'm not doing it until after Friday on the off-chance I have to go to work. If it's a disaster, I'll have two weeks for it to fade before going back to school.

Some people already know this, but I just want to tell you that my sister received seven crock pots for her wedding. Seven. Because six wasn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails