Monday, March 21, 2011

Trippin'

My cousin Grace and I are going on a spring break adventure to see our wonderful Gram, who is not your typical mother's mom. Oh no, my Gram lives it up. We were supposed to go rock hounding/off-roading with my Grandma's jeep, but since there is snow on the ground where she lives, we'll probably go snow shoeing instead. My Gram is 71 years old. She lives like she's 50.

Basically, this is me telling you I will likely not be blogging until Friday (maybe Thursday evening), but that I will keep you updated on the adventures that Gram, Grace, and I have via Twitter, which is in an orange box on the right side of this blog. If you are a Twitter Hater, then I'm sorry, but this is going to be the easiest way for me to tell you what is happening in 140 characters or less. I say this like you actually care about what I'm doing. You probably don't, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. Whether you read it or not is entirely up to you. Obviously.

That said, I have to go take a shower and pack because I have no idea when Grace is going to show up on my doorstep to pick me up. Plus, I've gotta charge batteries for my video camera.


This is completely unrelated, but I just wanted to show you how even junk can look beautiful when organized neatly and in accordance with the color wheel. This photo was posted on Things Organized Neatly. It's a collection of waste that was found on the beach of Lake Eerie.

Photo and arrangement done by Cassie McDaniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails