Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Bathrooms

Aren't you just way excited to look inside someone else's loo? I promised I cleaned it first. We'll start with the main bathroom, because it's my favorite room in the house, despite the fact that I never use it. But it's very pretty and makes a good impression, I think.
That mirror is actually quite gigantic, and I had to hang it with much assistance.



I just love that shower curtain. It's from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
If you notice in the above photos, the walls appear to be Wheat. Or at least that's what the paint can said. I've got one wall that is Asparagus. It's quite punchy in real life for being named after a vegetable, which is why it's only on one of the walls. But I like it a lot. I also enjoy the tree photos that are in this bathroom.
One can never have too many hooks, especially if you are a pirate. Most of the hardware in this bathroom is brushed bronze.
Let's move on and take a visit to my bathroom. I feel thoroughly spoiled that I have my own, because I never did until I moved into this house. In high school my sister and I used to fight over the sink and mirror, and during my college years I either lived it up dorm style or shared with other people.
This is where I make myself cute.
I thoroughly enjoy Warm Vanilla Sugar hand soap from Bath and Body Works. It's my favorite scent ever.
Are you mortified that you're looking at my toilet? You should be. 

 This is rather tacky but incredibly useful. I have a clear plastic over the door shoe holder that I use to stash all my products, because I've got no drawers in the bathroom. Then I hang some of my necklaces so I can contemplate my accessories in the morning.

 The background color of the wall is not true in this photo. It looks rather green, but it's actually like mint toothpaste. I am a poor photographer. The circle is done in a paint called Oasis.

Shower curtain by Roxy. Best colors ever.
Sometimes I need a visual reminder to pray. I try to make sure I talk to God while in the shower, which is kind of weird I guess, but he already knows everything about me. I cut those letters out of foam and they just sort of stick.

And now you can die happy because you've seen my loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails