Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Kitchen

I love to eat, so a comfy kitchen is mandatory. I don't really do a lot of cooking, but I seem to do a lot of hanging around in my kitchen. You know, mostly eating--or talking to other people while they eat. Or looking at/for food. Or baking cupcakes.
This is the dining/kitchen area. In case it wasn't obvious.
The bar counter is incredibly useful. It's nice to spread everything out when I am baking or crafting. Ninety-five percent of the time my roommate and I eat our meals while sitting on the bar stools, because for some reason it's better than the table. Probably because it's closer to the food source.

I hung some things on the wall. Can you tell what my favorite color is? It will become glaringly evident when I show you my bedroom/bathroom. I really like that little frame of the blue Royal typewriter.

See you lovelies tomorrow as we make our way down the hall.

1 comment:

  1. love that pink pom hanging over your kitchen table... so cheery. and i adore your little gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails