Monday, June 28, 2010

Ikea Furniture/ Edward update

Every wonder what piece of furniture you might be? Bed, dresser, lamp? If you were for sale at Ikea, what Swedish name would you possess? Find out by clicking here.

This is mine:

I think it's like a metaphor or something. I'm a chest of drawers because I hide a lot of crap. And I'm short.

EDWARD UPDATE: Remember how Stephanie Myers sucks? I watched this video clip on MTV where Robert Pattinson was getting interviewed on whether or not he thought having Breaking Dawn divided into two movies was a good idea or not. He said he didn't really know because he hasn't read the book yet. Hello, people! Robert Pattinson, the very embodiment of Edward himself, has not even read all of the Twilight books. What does that tell you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails