Sunday, June 13, 2010

I sat here for 3 min thinking of a title but then realized everything was lame

Sorry to be so lame, but this is going to be quick. Celebration of Learning night went really well. I had 19 students come to read their books, and they brought their families, totaling in at about 65 people. I will put up some photos of the kids' books soon, but right now my camera is still at school.

I'm going there now to work on packing up my classroom, which is difficult considering we still have 1.5 days of school left to teach. I might take a disaster shot and post it up here later today. Just so you know what I'm dealing with.

After days and months of rain, we finally got our first real day of summer weather yesterday. Eighty-degrees, baby. Time to bust out the flops.

Field day is Monday. I'm in charge of water tag. Which makes me think I wasn't sane when I signed up.

I'll do a quality post sometime soon, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails