Thursday, June 17, 2010

52 Boxes

So of course on the last day of work I feel like death, because my throat hurts and I can't breathe, but whatever. It's not like I can call in a sub to finish up my classroom. But now our entire school is all packed up. Every single room is packed into boxes (I had 52 total), the recycling and garbage is practically swallowing up Francisco and Wendel (I have never seen so much paper and cardboard in one place in my life), and we are out of there. At two o'clock we took a break for ice cream and tug-of-war. I'll have you know my team won. Because these guns are loaded, baby. ::flexes::

Tomorrow I am sleeping in, and then I will get back on here to actually tell you how Celebration of Learning went, the last day of school, how I am dying my hair blond, and all that jazz.

Peace out, fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails