Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Excuse me, but do your Nikes have udders?

I'm at the gym, staring at the shoes of the girl in front of me. Because they look like they have cow udders. They are Nike, black and white. But then they have what resembles six rubbery suction udders attached to it.

Think of this picture:
Only instead of two shocks on each side, there were three, making for six individual udders. Plus, the pink was more of a pale pink, not a hot pink. And the black/white combo was different. And the Nike swoosh wasn't pink. And that other pink stitching was gone. And they looked more like a cow grazing in Northern Idaho than a shoe ready for athletic performance. They are very distracting, and I swear to you, exactly like a bovine. I wish I had an actual picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails