Monday, December 14, 2009

What deux yeux have teux deux tuexday?

Jeesh, sorry for the broken link I gave you in two posts to the super awesome online to do tracker. Because I know you are just dying for it. I fixed the posts, and here it is again. Seriously, it's your new favorite thing. I am creating a separate account for school and I'm going to keep track of all the crap I have to do there on my work computer.

Two of my girls asked me what I did over the weekend. I said I went to my sister's and watched a Christmas movie. Gracie tells me "I video chatted all weekend with my friend." She's nine years old. Trying to not act surprised, I say "On Skype?" She tells me, no, on Yahoo Messenger. She's going all iCarly on me. If you get that reference you watch the Disney Channel too much.

Four days left. All the other teachers are like "I can't teach anything, my kids are going crazy. I think I'm just going to review management today." I'm working my kids like mules. We have a ton of math to catch up on, and I told them if they don't get their math homework done we'll have to have two hours of math in the same day to make up for it. Plus I am really pushing them in writing. While all the other teachers are showing Christmas movies and making crafts on Friday, we are having a Fairy Tale Showcase, where upon all the students will read aloud the fairy tales they adapted.

I'm super hungry and Britt just made tofu enchiladas, so adios, porque tengo muy hambre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails