Saturday, December 12, 2009

13 days until Christmas

Happy Saturday!

I woke up, ate prepackaged french toast (not recommended-I'm glad to be done with them-why did I ever think it would be a good idea?-the pictures lie). Then I blasted some Christmas tunes while hanging my childhood ornaments on our Christmas tree. In my opinion, it looks a lot better. At least, it's nostalgic to me. I think my favorite part was unwrapping my little golden sled from tissue paper.

I did some light cleaning, then discovered TeuxDuex.com and immediately made it my homepage. It's very simple and highly useful. I made my To Do list, including things like, but not limited to:
*returning a crate of books to the library, because if I have all those books out for even one extra day, the fine will probably be $10.
*going grocery shopping so I am stocked up in case a blizzard comes.
*going to Craft Warehouse to get some crafty things.
*attempting to get my missing car door handles replaced, because this window rolling down thing is getting pretty annoying.
*etc.

I finally took a shower at one, ate lunch, and now I need to actually do things on my to-do list. That's always the hard part. The easy part is making the list.


P.S. You should watch Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer tonight on ABC. It's on at eight. Every year, that poor little elf still wants to be a dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails