Sunday, December 13, 2009

5 days until winter break

I want this.


Instead of figuring out what I am teaching for math tomorrow, I am Googling images of Holland Lop rabbits. I am determined to get one next spring and name it Hopscotch. 

Remember how much I love TeuxDeux.com? Well, you cross things out when you get them done (duh), but if you don't cross something off, it automatically gets moved to the next day. Ha! That means I can't accidentally on purpose forget about things that I should have done days ago.

My roommates and I went to our neighbor's church to watch their daughter perform in the Singing Christmas Tree show. Essentially there is this giant pyramid that is supposed to look like a tree but mostly looks like a nine layer, tiered, white frosted cake, and all these people's heads are sticking out of it and singing Christmas songs. The adult choir was stuck in the tree, and I noticed that on the second to top row was the secretary from my high school--singing her lungs out. Also, when the lights came on we discovered we were sitting in a pew that had dried puke on the floor, left from some cherub that had sat their previously. No wonder it smelled so weird.

Also, we made about a hundred sugar cookies last night for girl's night, and I've been eating them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today. Must stop. While baking, we realized we did not have a rolling pin to roll out the dough, so what we did was throw a handful of flour on the counter top, plop down the dough, and then took a wine bottle and rolled it out. We didn't have cookie cutters so we used the rim of a glass. It was very messy but quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails