Sunday, October 12, 2008

Twister Box Kid

While at Danny and Shoes' house playing not-at-all drunken Twister (because when have I ever been drunk? Minus that one time on Monday Funday....Zach Crowe if you are reading this I would like my cowboy hat back), we were poking fun at the Twister box. Even though the game of Twister was brand new, it still had the original Twister kids on it. From the 90s. In their bright, stripey outfits. Gotta love it. It was then that I decided to mention that I used to have a crush on the kid with the yellow hood. Yeah, I went there. I had a crush on Twister box kid. I had middle school birthday parties and we girls would play Twister and ogle over the hottie on the box. Just like JTT. Imagine if I had married Twister Box Kid. We could have had a polka dotted wedding and played Milton Bradley games. Alas, it was not so. Instead, my box of Twister is sitting in my sister's garage. And that kid probably married the red-headed chick dressed as a bumble bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails