Sunday, October 5, 2008

This Weekend

I slept until 1:15 pm today, which is a new record for the past four months. Since August I have been waking up around 8am even if I don't set my alarm. I may have zonked out for so long because I am sick with a throat that is on fire.

I really miss watching LOST, evident by the fact that while I was dreaming during said extended sleeping time, I dreamt that this monster type thing would shred me and my family to bits if we didn't hide well enough in our barn. This bears resemblance to the creepy black smoke thing on LOST, I think. I would rather dream about polar bears again.

On the way walking home from Andrew's birthday, my roommates and I almost got egged! The nerve! But the drive-by culprits missed and it just splattered on the sidewalk. Still, it makes you re-think walking home late at night.

I saw a falling star last night, but was too late to make a wish on it.

I swear everytime I go to Winco they are re-stocking the bananas. Always. Which means I have to fiddle around and wait until the person gets out of the way with their giant banana cart. Even if I go at different times on different days, they are re-stocking the bananas. Makes you wonder if monkeys come in daily and empty the supply.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails