Monday, October 6, 2008

Diary Secrets Leaked

I made it over the bridge by 4:33 today. Miracle, I know. This is probably the only day this week that I will get home early, considering I have after school meetings on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. But no school Friday due to inservice, so that's a plus.

I was reading through several old journals and found some funny (and also not so much funny as intriguing) things I thought I would share. Each line is completely unrelated to the others. People I mention are all different. Names have been removed for confidentiality. Events not in chronological order. Guessing game! Make a guess about what each line has to do with. None of it has to do with you.

....Good thing I'm never going to tell her where I am.

I basically think she is a mini-bitch, but she gives me cards, so I can't hate her.

______seems nice, and he tries to be helpful, but I can't help but think he has spent some time in prison--or should have.

So basically, he's a Greek god. I'd tape in the photograph that depicts him in this manner, only I think that's a bit OCD. But it's gorgeous.

I dislike ____so much, that if you paid me $100 to hang a picture of him/her up in my house, I wouldn't do it. If____moved in next door, I'd leave. If _______had a biography written about him/herself, I'd burn it.

It has been a total of 81 days. 81 days. I could have traveled around the world in a balloon by now.

I have got what you would call SKILL.

"But it seems you are not allowed to say what is true unless you are at least 18 years of age," quoted from Clarice Bean.

This battle needs to be OVER. And I'm not surrendering, so we know who needs to get it together. I mean, effing mother it needs to be DONE.

If I was a good person, I would: 3) eat more vegetables.

Things to do to be a pissed bitch:
1) do not smile, 2) fold arms, 3) tap foot, 4) "the look", 5) clench my teeth.

I need more man power.

I've always passed every test the first time, so I didn't need to worry. The people in_______________can suck it.

I need a vacation. Or a therapist.

...under bleachers at night, or somewhere sketch.

I need more man power.

The rest is happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails