Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Totally Legit

I am now a totally legit adult because I have an official real-life job for this fall. I received a call on Monday offering me a job as a 4th grade teacher. It will be very exciting. Something that I like about the 4th grade is that you get to teach the Oregon Trail. No doubt I will use the Oregon Trail computer game as a fun little add on. I am so so so so so excited, and even though school just ended last week and my brain was totally checked out of anything related to teaching, I am already starting to plan for my classroom. My mother doesn't know it yet, but I will force her to come and volunteer in my classroom. Of course she will like it.

Props to my roommate, Natalie, for returning a five dollar bill to a small child in Wal-Mart this afternoon. Natalie found the money on the floor and decided to look for an owner rather than to keep it. What an honest, upstanding citizen! I like her a lot. She's also totally legit.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails