Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Snippets of Life

My car wouldn't start yesterday after work/school, so I had to get the guy sitting across the street to help me. He was on his porch (which is surrounded by his overgrown lawn) smoking. But he was very helpful in a time of crisis. And the guy at the Les Schwab in Salem was a little bit cute.

I worked for 13 hours straight today with children. Makes you wonder where my sanity went.

The kittens are bigger and their eyes are open!

Four days of teaching left before summer break.

Which could I make the most money off of, a gallon of gas, or a gallon of my own blood sucked from my veins?

Love you. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Joelle you are insane. I would tell the club "Sorry, you are silly- I am a full time teacher so I will NOT work until summer!" I miss you and I can't wait for summer when we can be best friends every single day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails