Monday, January 11, 2010

Quick and Dirty

I got an e-mail at ten a.m. telling me I had to go to this class I had signed up for. It only meets once a month, and even though I penciled it in to my calendar last week, I forgot it was today.

At above mentioned class, two women I don't know thought they knew me. The second one actually said my name and seemed happy to see me. She even gave me a hug. I have no idea who she was.

I ate a veggie selection of carrots, broccoli, and celery. I was real proud of eating my vegetables today. I also ate a bag of gummy bears for dinner. You win some, you lose some, (and you gain some).

Apparently The Bachelor is airing again on ABC, and the hot hunk is Jake the Pilot, who got dumped my Jillian in the last season. I don't know how long this season has been on, and I'm not looking into it. I am not even going to the ABC website to check it out. I am done with The Bachelor. I've cut it from my system.

What you should tune in to is Season two of The Roommate Adventures. It starts here in approximately 52 minutes. I'm going to go do some school stuff and then I'll be back to bless you with a ridiculous spy story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails