Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Digg it!

And you should digg it, too! Check out the links.


What I am digging this week:

I am on a total blog reading kick. Find one person you like, and they have links to people they like, and pretty soon it gets out of control.

Cloverlane
The author is a mom who has five kids. She writes about her family and posts cute photos. I am mostly jealous of her house, because she is good at decorating. Basically, I want to be like her when I am 30 something. My descriptor sucks, but she doesn't so you should check it out.

Life 
The author is also a mom who has five kids. She looks like a mix of Shania Twain and Sandra Bullock. Her family is beautiful and adorable. The youngest of her children, Lucy, has a rare genetic disease that will likely cause obesity and blindness. Shawni (the mom) has written a book, and she has started the I Love Lucy Project to raise money for research on blindness and the specific disease that her daughter is suffering from. She takes absolutely gorgeous photos (has a photo blog on the side) and is crafty. I also want to be like her when I am 30 something. The first day I found her blog, I probably spent 5 hours straight on it. Seriously, she's adorable, as is each of her family members.

Domestic Dork- young mother with a personality and good graphic design skills.

Black*Eiffel- a rather craft inducing blog. But not like, knitted washcloths or anything. Much more refined here.

INK + WIT- designer-esque, crafty, good stuff to look at.

Jet Set Life-mostly I am just fascinated by their lifestyle, and also jealous (This blog is MAN FRIENDLY, so if the other ones were to feminine for you, check out this one).


Naughty Secretary Club-just because it's a fun name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails