Thursday, January 14, 2010

3 Things I Like (besides you)

Three things I am currently quite enjoying are:

1) My new phone. I got rid of my stupid Razor and got a Samsung Flight, which has a touch screen. It also has a full keyboard, which I much appreciate, because before it took me ten minutes to write a two sentence text message. Plus it is just better all around. It was also free when I renewed my contract. I've never bought a phone in my life, I just get what's free when you renew.

2) I got a new calendar for 50% off at the Craft Warehouse. I'm starting to frequent this store just as much as Target. My calendar is of cupcakes, adapted from the book Hello, Cupcake! My favorite month is September, because it has owl cupcakes. For the past six years I have bought a dollar calendar with island scenes from the Dollar Tree. I like the whole island thing because then I can imagine me going there, and not stuck in rainy Oregon.

3) I am currently reading Blink: the power of thinking without thinking by Malcolm Gladwell. I better hurry it up because it is due in two weeks and I haven't been reading that much since work has started again. But I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails