Saturday, January 23, 2010

On Miracles

I had an ah-ha! realization on Wednesday. See, I had been praying for a miracle. It's a miracle I've been praying for for a long time, yet it never seems to happen. I said "God, let me see a miracle today. Today is the day. Make it happen today." Then I thought about it and added "or at least some hope. Because I don't have much left. If I can't have a miracle, at least show me some hope."

I went through my normal day and saw no miracle. I went to bed that night pretty disappointed. I was laying in bed, covers over my head, thinking. And then I realized. Maybe today, January 13th 2010, the miracle I had been praying for had started. It could just be beginning somewhere else, someplace where I can't see it. Maybe a chain reaction of events have started, and I will see my miracle sometime, but not yet. But maybe it has started. Somewhere close by, or some place far away, it could have started. I just can't see it because I'm not there.

I felt better and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails