Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Outraged

I am very upset right now because last night's episode of The Bachelorette broke my little heart. It also broke Jason's little heart because DeAnna DIDN'T PICK HIM! WTW. I was in complete shock and feel really bad. But get this. JASON HAS FACEBOOK!!!!! I know, right? Not that I am a complete stalker. But I was reading an article on-line about the show, and I caught a comment someone made about his Facebook account. So I had to check. And he totally has one. It has to be him, too, because he only has like, five friends. Which means he's probably denying 4,000 friend requests daily. If only I lived in Seattle so I could mend his little heart....

2 comments:

  1. i'm outraged as well, but for very different reasons. of which you know quite well.

    haha i suppose i should say thanks for sparing me 2 hours of my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. this is Samantha. I'm with you.. I can't believe she picked Jesse. Jason is SO ADORABLE and sweet! Maybe its the best for him since we know in reality they probably won't last anyways? Better luck next season! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails