Saturday, February 4, 2012

If you'd just let me

I did this last year on my blog and it was super fun. I requested your addresses and sent off valentines day cards to my lovely readers. It doesn't matter if we've never met in real life. It doesn't matter if you are trying to be secretive and not let me know that you read my blog. You don't even have to tell me your name. I love secrets and mystery. You can use a covert alias, like Girl in Pink Lipstick or Guy in Gray Pants. But don't be too over reaching, because if you request that I send a card to "Commander Frank Sinatra" the postal service may not deliver your mail. 

If you are male and feel weird about letting me send you a valentine, don't be. Because I won't send you a valentine. I will send you a valeMANtine, which is totally different and involves no pink or glitter, but rather steak sauce and mechanical grease. Maybe you saw last year's video.


 If you would like to receive a handmade valentine crafted by moi, please e-mail me your address at jjgrossen@gmail.com. It would be best it you got it to me by Feb. 10th, so your card at least has a chance of getting to you in time. You can request a card for a friend as well, because nothing says love like a paper note from a complete stranger. Limit one. I am not making cards for all your friends. This isn't a Hallmark factory.
Again, I am doing this because j’adore the readers of TRP. And I like to make things. And I have a vault of love stored up and I need to share the wealth. Let me do this for you.
 
Love,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails