Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Must Read

I've got to read these books. Don't spoil it for me by telling me anything about them. On my list:

1.The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. The Hunger Games by some author I don't know but everybody is talking about how great the book is and apparently there is a movie coming as well.
3. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
4. Twilight Breaking Dawn. Bahahha. JK. Sorry if you don't find that funny. I found out all I need to know on Wikipedia. Saved me about 7 hours and a lot of annoyance.

2 comments:

  1. I was late to the The Hunger Games game as well... I finally got the first book from the library two weeks ago, then borrowed the second from my dad the next weekend, and the day I finished it I bought the kindle version of the third book (5 bucks, and my only kindle purchase since getting it) cause I needed to know how it ended.... Anyway, go read them! -Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fault in our stars is amazing!!! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails