Sunday, February 20, 2011

My actual disguise kit

This is what happens when my roommate leaves for the whole weekend and I have the entire house to myself.

In this video I show you a variety of good disguises, such as: nerd glasses, jelly fish Jamaican hat, credibility glasses, masquerade mask, blond wig, groucho/Arvin Sloane glasses, and a head covering. Because you never know when you might have to get away quickly, or do some detective work.




Here is a photo of the evil Arvin Sloane from Alias, in case you don't know who I'm talking about.

3 comments:

  1. Nancy Drew books!
    (You like how I spotted those?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blond bimbo, aye? I'm hurt!

    P.S. I actually laughed out loud when you trailed off awkwardly while describing how your sister and you would sport the "jellyfish hats"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi,
    Wow, your eyesight and knack for noticing details is incredible. Maybe you should become a detective? Wanna join my agency?

    Natalie,
    Obviously you are not a bimbo and would never need credibility glasses. I am in no way stating that all blonds are bimbos. Just some of them are. Like, the ones who are way too tan and live in southern CA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails