Friday, February 4, 2011

Calling All Lovers

I am in the process of creating some handmade valentines, and I am really proud of myself for planning ahead this year. I will be even prouder if I actually get them in the mail on time. I was thinking about it all, and I realized I really want to make a valentine for you. Undoubtedly some readers of The Real Pretend already have a valentine coming to them, but that’s because I have their address and know who they are. 
 So if you would like to receive a handmade valentine crafted by moi, please e-mail me your address at TheRealPretend.JJG@gmail.com This isn’t you requesting a valentine from me, so don’t feel weird about it. This is me being weird requesting your address. If you want to be super stealth, you could even be clever and give yourself an alias if you don’t want me to know who you are. For example, I could send a valentine to:

the guy with glasses
4589 Northwest Main St.
Sierra Falls, NV 98514

or like

girl in gray apartment
879 Oak Street, Apt. 5
Wherever, OR 97008

But I am afraid that if you request an actual fake name like “Dr. Mario Lopez” the postal service will get confused and not give you your mail. Though I manage to receive tons of mail for people who don’t actually live at my residence, so maybe it won’t be a problem.

Again, I am doing this because j’adore the readers of TRP. And I like to make things. And I like to give out love to anybody who will accept it, because apparently I seem to have a hard time giving it to people who actually want it.

So right now, write to TheRealPretend.JJG@gmail.com. Demanding, I know.

Love,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails