Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting to the Real part of the Pretend

I wanted to preface my next three blog posts by saying don’t worry, I’m not regressing to fall's “my heart is as tiny and shriveled as a black raisin” or “there’s an eclipse in my classroom blocking out the sun.” But you know, if there were an eclipse, there must be a hot vampire around or something. Not that I think vampires are hot. I don’t. I think they’re creepy. And possessive.

I just wanted you to know that I’m going to share some deep pieces of my heart in the next three posts. I’m going to be real with you and tell you what’s up in my life. So I’m going to cut the humor and get to the soul for the rest of the week, but if you pop back in on Sunday, I promise a really good college years story.

I don’t think that what I have to share with you tomorrow will weigh you down like some previous mush of mine (I apologize), but it is my hope that my story will echo truth within you. See you here tomorrow.

Much love,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails