Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've Been Framed!

A few weekends ago I picked up a super nasty gold painted frame from Goodwill for $2.99. We're talking so hideous that even some out-of-fashion grandma decided it was too ghastly to keep in her house. I fixed it to look like this:

I think turquoise makes anything look better

What's handy about the clothes pin design is that I can change the photos out easily and frequently. Because, you know, I have lots of friends and have to replace their faces often in order to keep track of who I know.


Another crafty venture I took on was this felt leaf garland for my dining area window. It took like all of 78 cents for materials. Which, you know, is surprising because it looks so expensively made.
Crafting things on the weekends is so much better than grading math tests.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails