Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh hi, remember me?

Good blogging is scarce these days, due to the fact that I just got internet today. Also, mostly due to the fact that my house is an utter disaster and it takes ages to do one little thing. Examples:

Install blinds. Estimated time: 1 hour. Actual Time: 5.5 hours.
Hang up towel rack. Estimated time: 10 minutes. Actual Time: 2 days
Paint bedroom. Estimated time: 4.5 hours. Actual time: 4 days.
Arrange and clean up kitchen. Estimated time: 3 hours. Actual time: 1.5 weeks
Hang bathroom mirror. Estimated time: 15 minutes. Actual time: 35 minutes.
Put up house numbers. Estimated time: 20 minutes. Actual time: 45 minutes.
Install mail box. Estimated time: 30 minutes. Actual time: 0 minutes. But that's because Dan did it for me.

And then work starts on Tuesday. BAhhh. But I have to say, my desk arrangement this year totally rocks. I'll take pictures and post it when you know, my house is put together. If you are wondering what I still have left to do, I'll give you a partial list.

To Do:
*find a dryer I like, buy it, get it delivered
*ditto a sofa and loveseat
*ditto 3 bookshelves ( 6 ft tall, wooden)
*hang up my bathroom mirror
*screw in towel hook in main math
*buy a hand towel ring and install it in main bath
*rake up those stupid pine cones in the back
*re-seed my back grass. I don't call it a backyard because I don't think it's big enough to qualify as a yard or lawn. More like a strip. Literally.
* touch up paint in my room, my bathroom, and the main bathroom
*arrange living room
*get crap out of living room
*figure out this whole stupid wireless internet router business so Natalie and Britt can, you know, check their Facebook
*and a lot more.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. internet: check!

    what paint needs to be touched up in the main bathroom?

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails