Monday, May 25, 2009

That's what grown-ups do

Oh my goodness I am majorly freaking out. I've been on the fritz since 2pm today, which was the time I sat down in the realtor's office with an inch thick stack of papers to fill out so I could make an offer on a house. Oh my gatos. This is for real. It's not just a fleeting thought. I signed stuff. I hope this was not a stupid decision. Let me briefly fill you in on the digs:

*3 bed/2 baths
*1360 square feet
*sweet kitchen with actual wood cabinets and an island. Has dishwasher and garbage disposal, which is important
*spacious living room with white fireplace (gas, so all I have to do is flip a switch for a fire)
*crown molding (yes, I've become the old person that gets excited about things like crown molding)
*sprinkler system
*alarm system
*water feature
*covered patio (front and back of house)
*separate heated shop where you can park another car
*AC

Okay, it is 10 o'clock and I haven't planned anything for teaching tomorrow. Shoot. More later, most likely. I have to call the bank guy tomorrow to make sure he's taking care of everything that he needs to. Like I know what that entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails