Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Advice Needed

Which classes do you think would be most conducive to finding a husband:
business administration
computer science
chemistry
civil engineering technology
?
I am seriously thinking of following my sister's advice of going to summer classes. Go twice, and if there aren't any potentials, drop the class. I think this would be a very interesting experiment to try and then to write about the process.

On a completely unrelated note, do you think I should buy a house? No need for a husband first. "Build it and they will come," Isn't that the phrase? Haha. Kidding. But not about the house. Am I crazy?

I was driving home today and saw a reader-board for a church. It said "Take the challenge." A message from God, perhaps? What I really need right now is a fortune cookie to give me some advice. But I didn't have Chinese food for dinner. Maybe I'll go to here to read an on-line fortune cookie.

Oops, bad idea. It said "Keep to yourself--friendliness may make enemies." Like maybe I shouldn't buy a house and then have roommates because they will all hate me in the end.

I tried a different on-line fortune cookie site and this one said "The smart thing to do is to start trusting your intuition." Problem is, my intuition is not exactly clear. Ideas, anyone?


4 comments:

  1. Yes you should buy one. Buy me one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should definitely buy a house! definitely definitely. and i hope it has DISGUSTING wallpaper and awesome bunkbeds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i am NOT quinn. sorry. haha it was signed on to his account apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. finding a husband...definitely not business administration. chemistry {blah}. so i'll take computer science for $500

    uh and you definitely don't NEED a husband to build a home, but you may want one to help pay for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails