Friday, September 26, 2008

My Naughty Halloween Costume

You know how girls always dress like whores for halloween? Because they figure they can get away with it under the guise of a caring nurse? It's always naughty nurse, or naughty school girl, or naughty librarian, or naughty bunny, etc. Well, after a quick chat with Kaitlynn about Halloween and whether or not we should wear costumes, I've since decided to both comply and defy society's stereotype of female costumes.

I'm going to be a naughty eskimo.

What would such a costume look like, you ask? Any fishnets? Heels? Bunny tails? Well, there will be fur involved, of course. And puffy coats and pants. Plus snow shoes. Covered head to toe, baby. Instead of dressing like a skank, I will try to cover and fatten myself as much as possible. I'll look like a walking marshmallow. What makes a naughty eskimo different from a regular eskimo? I will carry a whip, of course.

For my sled dog.
This woman is the shiz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails