Thursday, September 4, 2008

#&!*%

I have survived my first day ever as a teacher. I also made it through my second day. Surprisingly, I did not: 1) pass out, 2) throw up, 3) cry, 4) hide in the supply closet after lunch. No, I made it, folks! The past two days with my kiddos have been pretty good. I've got about 3 boys that I need to keep an eye on, but for the most part the kids seem pretty decent. In case you were wondering about demographics, I have 28 students, including 2 white kids, 2 Asian kids, 2 kids from the Marshall Islands, and 22 Hispanic kids. Not that I really care. It's just a bit more work. And it's kind of harder to recognize all the kids in my class because they sort of all look the same at this point. Sadly, I have not yet taken pictures of my freshly painted classroom. I might take some on Friday, but most likely not till Monday because I'm actually not quite done with the set-up yet, since I ran out of time.

In case you were wondering, after my second day of school I am sitting in front of my computer with a quesadilla and a b*tch beer. It's not that it was way rough, just super tiring.

Who started the whole star* out th*ng anyway? We all kn*w wh@t the w^rd $ays anyway. %&#@ I am exhausted. &*!@ and $%!**
%$#!& #@*&^% and @$%# &^!* too!

$&#* Jason Mesinck for not approving me on the friend request I sent him. Who wouldn't want to be my amigo?

I need to go order my bridesmaid dress tomorrow. And then I plan on sleeping a lot this weekend. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails