Friday, November 4, 2011

When I don't know what to title something, I just put the date. So 11/4/11.

I hope your week has been just smashing! I've unexpectedly spent all day in front of my computer either writing or responding to e-mails, or talking to important people on the phone. More on that later, because boy is it turning into a story.

I feel like the past seven days have been insane, and that's from the person who quit her full-time job to pursue another life.

I was reading through September and October 2010 posts, and man, was it depressing. Kudos to you if you read all that junk. I can't believe that was only a year ago. Because so much is different.

On Saturday I am going to tell you about something (or rather, someone) substantial and unexpected that has impacted my life. I'm so glad to be a part of it.
***UPDATE*** As usual, I am a liar. I did not post anything on Saturday. But you already knew that. 

Sleep well.

Cuddles and good night kisses (but not in a weird way, like the way I cuddle and smooch Roo, who is a rabbit),
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails