Wednesday, June 22, 2011

tiny chores

The great thing about being home all day is that I have time to do all sorts of pathetic meticulous activities, such as:
*using the vacuum hose to suck up all the fuzzies from the cracks between the carpet and the baseboards
*getting down on the floor to army crawl across the carpet looking for mud spots to scrub out with a washcloth
*using a toothbrush to get all the little places on the inside of the toilet
*sweeping out the garage
*dusting the top of the kitchen cabinets. I have never done this in my life and boy was it disgusting.

I keep seeing hay EVERYWHERE. I mean, a person gets a rabbit, she tries to shove a hay bale unsuccessfully into her trunk, she convinces her brother in law to retrieve said hay bale with his truck, it gets delivered to the house, and then the sight of hay scattered across the carpet NEVER ENDS. Where does it all come from? I don't know how my mother ever survived. Growing up, we had four horses and my sister and I loved to play on the stack of hay bales in the barn and make forts out of them. We probably brought in two pounds of hay everyday just in our hair and on our clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails