Monday, June 13, 2011

The end is near!

You better rest your retinas while you can, because starting Monday (or sooner if I feel like it) I'm going to be back in the blogosphere. Has anyone noticed how very close it is to my day of deliverance? As of this current moment, I've only got three days, zero hours, seventeen minutes, and thirty-eight seconds. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, apparently you have not noticed the last item on my sidebar for the past 154 days. Because I've been counting down that long.

Tomorrow is the last day with kids, which I am quite thankful for. It's field day so it should be fun. Thursday at 4pm is my goal to have my classroom all packed up and cleaned up for the summer. I'm gonna live the good life very soon. I've been looking forward to this since October. Here's a picture of my teacher planner.
And yes, those are Lisa Frank stickers.

I went into work on Saturday for three hours to take care of all my data entry deadlines, and I spent an additional three hours at school today (four if you count the hour early I got there in the morning) to try to get as much end-of-the-year stuff out of my hair as I could.

Friday is going to be awesome. And just wait until I share all sorts of exciting news with you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails