Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fake weddings and one lashed ladies

When my life gets crazy (or rather, I just don't manage my time well) this is what happens:
I go to bed without taking a shower, even though I went to the gym.
I don't have enough time to comb my hair in the morning before going to work.
I have a comb, but don't have any break at work in which I might comb my hair.
I leave the house, am halfway down the road, and I look in the rear view mirror to notice that I have only applied mascara to one of my eyes.
I start eating breakfast, but leave half of it on my desk after forgetting about it.
I work through my lunch break.
I panic when someone wants three minutes of my time, because I have 23 things to do in those 3 minutes.
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

In other news, some of the 5th grade students were trying to hold a marriage ceremony during recess. Most teachers thought they were just playing pretend, but I guess they weren't. The resulting illegal marriage resulted in social backlash for the students involved. New school policy: no weddings on school grounds. My biggest question still remains: which student was acting as the officiant? And did they get licensed on-line?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails