Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Easier Life

I have exactly 49 blogs that I read, and I finally made things easier for myself and subscribed to them via Google Reader. Now I know how many posts behind I am. But there are 7 days in a week, so if I read 7 different blogs a day, I hit them all by the end of the week.

I also finally got an account on Grooveshark.com  so I can listen to some selected sweet tunes for free, but I admit I still need to mess around with it a bit to see how to use all the features. I added like 93 songs to my library, but for some reason I keep listening to the same 7. My playlist needs some help.

I know Google calendar has been around for a while, but I finally started using it regularly in December. I have one calendar for all my work stuff and one calendar for all my personal stuff. I've been better at doing things on time because of it.

And I've mentioned this before, but I still love teuxdeux.com. It automatically carries your procrastination over to the next day, so you can't get out of doing all the things on your list.

Are there any on-line techniques that you love that make things easier for you?

1 comment:

  1. Where is the snooze button for your circadian clock? :)

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails