Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3 People to Read

There are three blogs that I read that have caused me to change my perspective on some things. These writers echo truth and hope and scream love. These people are incredibly talented and craft beautiful sentences. I know none of them in real life, but I feel like I know their hearts because they are so transparent with their truths.

Check it out.

As Simple As That by Hannah Katy
Some of my favorite posts:
*Dear Mr. Kringle, there is a young woman out there who needs a 34th Street
*Not Every Story is a Love Story
*Killing Marsha Brady
*Will it be enough if we sign it with love?
*Dear Priscilla, you can have your story back.

Lauren Nicole Love
Some of my favorite posts: 
*Pain
*Thoughts on Love

Make it MAD by Max Andrew Dubinsky. I have to give major props to this guy, because I only read like three blogs written by males, and he's one of them.
Some of my favorite posts: 
*Christians are Partying Harder and Having Better Sex Than You
*A Gentleman's Guide to the 21st Century
*Defenseless In The Very Ocean Your God Created

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails