Saturday, February 6, 2010

Let's Party!

Oh my gosh I have discovered party blogs and I love them. These people have all these lovely photos of themed parties, and it makes me jealous. I kind of want a kid just so I can throw an awesome children's birthday party. Is that sick?

Here are my favorites.

This one is for birthdays www.birthdaygirlblog.com  And a sample photo below.


This one is for weddings 100layercake.com/blog/

And the best for last, Amy Atlas, who is a sought after party planner in New York. She does stuff for Martha Stewart, for goodness sake. Check out the "eye candy" photo gallery on her page.

Amy Atlas Events  I was so excited when she showed a photo of a baby naming party, whereupon the glorious name of Joelle was printed everywhere. We are underrepresented.

After looking at all these photos I totally want to throw a beautiful party. Anybody need a planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails