Monday, February 15, 2010

At this time 15 years ago

This is what I was thinking. Another great treasure from The Files of...

Commentary:


Shaggy is my stuffed bear. I used to celebrate her birthday and throw her parties, too. 

I wonder how much allowance I got. It was probably 50 cents. Notice my budding Spanish skills. 

Yes, my family would often dress up in costumes before going to Pizza Hut. And it was always great! Can I point out that mysterious Y. after the word letter? What does that mean?


Man, was I pissed I never got that Valentine! My sister Jess and I were freaky for Legos. We played with them during the winter months when it was too wet and cold to be outside.

I'm also really glad that I am mentioning horse's butts here. Patches was the neighbor horse. She probably was catching some disease. Some white butt disease. Good thing I noted it. 

Okay, so that whole Indian thing at Pizza Hut. I'll tell you what really happened. We used to do Book It! where you read to earn pizza. We were supposed to come to the group dressed as the character of our latest book. Apparently mine was Pocahontas or something. 

And that was what was happening 15 years ago, mid-nineties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails