Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cuatro Cosas

1) Walking With Dinosaurs was amazing. Awesome lights, cool effects, real-life looking dinos. There were a lot of little kids wearing green foam dino hats, but whatever. My chair wasn't sticky.

2) I went to a Mongolian grill for lunch with relatives on Saturday, got a fortune cookie, and the numbers on the back were 4 8 15 16 23 42. Okay, so actually they were 2 7 13 17 33 49, but what if they had been the Lost numbers? I want to make a bunch of fortune cookies with the Lost numbers and hand them out to people I know who watch the show.

3) March is going to kill me. I'll tell you why sometime later this week when I have a lot of time on my hands, like from 7-9pm Friday. Natalie knows, because we are both conspiring together.

4) I have to work at McDonald's on Thursday. I never dreamed this day would come. If you are anti fast food, you should just donate $100 to my school so I am not forced to participate in McTeacher's night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails