Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My words went on a road trip

You should probably head on over to MoreLoveLetters.com and read this article that I wrote. It just got published today. When is an article not an article and more of a blog post? Do I have to write for the Statesman Journal in order for my writing to be considered an article? I might have just written a blog post, but it fully includes an interview, so I am calling it an article because that sounds more professional.

Essentially, these four really talented hipster* musicians from my church are on tour, and I smuggled a parcel full of love letters on board for them to distribute around the country.


But you should go read the entire blog post article here. And then follow tourofsorts on Twitter. Unless you're my best friend, Natalie, who doesn't believe in Twitter. She doesn't even need it, because every time I read a really good tweet, I just text it directly to her iPhone. She really appreciates it.




*They'll probably tell you that they are not hipsters. But if you live in Portland and have worn a fedora, then you are a hipster in my book. Unless you're K-Fed, who never lived in Portland and is so 2006. Kevin Federline would just be described as...well, as a word not fit for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails