Wednesday, August 3, 2011

For your ears

If you were hoping for a blog to keep you up to date with fresh, newly released music, this isn't it. Here are three songs that you probably have already heard. I currently have them stuck on re-play in my head.

Slumber by Need to Breathe. Released June 2011. I fell in love with this song the very first time I heard it on the radio. It sounded a lot like this one worship musician who used to sing at the church I went to during college. I was wondering if he finally made it big, but checked on-line and discovered it was actually sung by Need to Breathe. I did not attend church with Need to Breathe during college, but still.
Listen to the song here.

If I Die Young by The Band Perry. Released October 2010. So I'm super late on picking up this one, I know. I normally do not listen to country, and this is a rather country song, so of course I didn't hear it 'till it hit mainstream radio.
Listen to the song here.

Tired of Being Sorry by Enrique Iglesias. Released September 2007. Of course I have heard of Enrique Iglesias, and yes I was listening to music in the year 2007. However, this song got stuck in my head because it's what Heidi played in her car on the way up to Opal Creek on Tuesday. I heard it about six times.
Conversation
Me: Do you listen to Enrique to help you fall asleep at night?
Heidi: No, never.
Me: Then when do you listen to him?
Heidi: When I'm feelin' sexy and wiiild!
Me: Oh, well then.
Listen to the song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails