Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here's How

Today I found out that not everyone knows how to comment on a blog post. So as soon as I got home from the gym, I had to make this tutorial video. So of course my hair looks awesome. And I have no remains of sweat on my face at all. Plus, my computer is located in a dark corner of my living room, so my face is shadowed and makes me look like a creeper.



In other news, a certain single person I know said this today, "I've decided to put more value in my middle finger as of recent, instead of my ring finger. It has more promise at the moment of getting used."  Because sometimes boys are headaches.

Also, today at school I saw Drew with a black marker during independent reading time. I asked what he was doing. He said his magazine had some bad stuff in it so he wanted to get rid of it. I told him to bring the magazine to me and I'd censor it for him. It was National Geographic. It was full of saggy boobs, butt cheeks, and man parts. I drew underwear on one picture, then continued to flip through the pages. There was way too much. I hung on to the magazine and told Drew I would prefer if he just took the magazine home, as I didn't think it was appropriate for school. Drew then said, "Yeah, I think you're right. It's more like for sixth grade." This is what children today believe. Be worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails