Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need to get...

I've realized I was really terrible at writing frequently during the month of July. As of today's date, I only posted 9 different times. And there are 31 days in July. I could post 7 times a day for the next 3 days to remedy this problem. Or not. Because who even cares?

You might think "Oh, Joelle must have been really busy working on one of her novels. That's why she's been horrible at posting." But no. The novels didn't get any attention either. But I did open up one of the documents last night and read 11 pages, chuckling at how funny I'd been in a self-absorbed sort of way.

I just got home from the gym, a place I like to be, but really don't like to be, if you know what I mean. The gym gives you a lot of thinking time. Since I have the day free tomorrow, I thought about all the things I need to get.


10 Things I need to get (in no particular order):
1) with it.
2) a haircut. I'll take recommendations if you have one.
3) bookshelves for my living room.
4) a handsome suitor.
5) a clue.
6) A roommate or two. You want in?
7) toothpaste.
8) a new journal because I only have 3 pages left.
9) help.
10) out of bed.

Which, you know, pretty much sums it up.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails