Monday, April 5, 2010

Why I am going to die young

So sometime last week I discovered what I thought was a tumor and was sure I had cancer. I was positive I was going to die young because that would explain everything about my life. I was up until like 1:37 am googling pictures and key phrases to see if what I had was some sort of malignant tumor. I didn't find anything too conclusive. A few nights of sleep and a couple of days later, and I feel better about the whole thing.

I'm pretty sure it's just a muscle that I never had before. I think. I can't be sure though, because I figured there would be two of them that matched if they were muscles. But there's not really. So now that I'm typing this, maybe I am going to die. Maybe I should go to the doctor.

But then she/he will be all "you dummy. That's a muscle." Or conversely "you dummy. You thought that bulging tumor was a muscle? We need to cut you open." And then I'll be dead before I'm 25.

Not to be melodramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails