Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Roommate

Just like Lauren and Audrina on MTV's The Hills, we too have a new roommate named LO. She is furry, however. Currently I am housing a cat and her four kittens. This is mostly a rescue from death. I am keeping them at my house until the kittens can be separated. LO and her babies are the previous tenants of my sister's old house. My sister moved, and so I am taking care of the furry critters for now. LO's real name is Little One. I did not name her. Blame this long and un-cat like name on my mother. LO was born the summer before I went to college. I confess, I did have a name for her but have since forgotten it, due to the fact that my mother insists on calling her Little One. She's LO now. Main point of the story is, if you want a grey and white kitten, I have four of them. They are a week old today. I'll post a picture or something when they look more like kittens and not so much like mice.

1 comment:

  1. she's a smelly little thing, that cat.

    i understand where phoebe got her inspiration for her song....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails