Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dirty Scandal

Facebook has all the dirt. Seriously. As I have suspected for some time, this girl and guy I studied abroad with (by abroad, I mean not overseas but in Mexico) are officially together. Why so scandalous, you say? The chick was married when we were in Mexico. Her husband was at home in America waiting for her. She was being all flirty hundreds of miles away in a foreign country with some boy younger than her. And now she has divorced her husband and is together with this kid. Why am I telling you all this? I know it's not any of my business, and none of your business, and I shouldn't be gossiping, but you better make damn sure that is never you. Don't you dare ever do that to someone. Because then I will think very bad things about you. Like that you are more than trashy. As will the rest of Facebook. Or at least, the rest of us who haven't had affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails