Thursday, January 3, 2013

Shazaam! Bam! 2013.

It seems the year 2012 was kind of a bust for blogging. For whatever reason, I just did not write that much. I'm not going to beat myself up about it though, because writing to fill space is just noise. There is so much nonsense available to read that I hardly think the world suffered because I didn't contribute more paragraphs. But friends, I'm going to try harder to write more often this year--mostly because I want you to know about all the crazy goodness that is happening/will happen.

Life is good and God is good. I did not always believe it to be true, but it is. I am pumped for this year because I just know that things are going to happen. Things I've been waiting for. Things you've been waiting for, and things neither one of us ever thought of.

I want to leave you with a new quote that's been my new year's motivation:
Action always beats intention.

So get off this blog and go do something that matters. Let's check in with each other in a few days. 
--Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails